This is amazing the Idols franchise created by Simon Fuller and owned by 19 Entertainment and Fremantle Media is here in Nepal. AP1 TV holds the Production rights for Nepal Idol.
So, who decide the winner? its us, we will decide our very first Nepal Idol. All the viewers’ will votes through the Internet, telephone and text messages to choose the winner.
If your city is not in Audition list then don’t feel ignored.
Nepal Idol has no control over it, as the Idol owner Fremantle Media allow only 7 cities for Audition.
Nepal Idol: Age Requirement, Number Of Audition Available/Person, Language and Audition Fee
- Nepali Citizens age 16-30 can participate in Nepal Idol.
- According to Nepal Idol anyone can participate twice but from Different Location. So, if you fail to impress judges in Pokhara then you can try your luck in Kathmandu.
- Language in Nepal Idol: Nepali and Regional languages speaking inside Nepal.
- Audition Fee is absolute free.
How to download?
- Visit the website “Nepal Idol Form: Click Here Download Form”
- Click on Download Registration Form
- Give your Full Name, Choose You City and also give your Phone Number, The submit it.
- PDF file will be loaded in your browser – Might take time for slow internet connection users.
- Download it then Print it
- Read instruction before you fill the form
- Go For Audition with that form.
Read all the terms set by Nepal Idol before signing it.
If you are minor then you can sign it from your Parents or Legal Guardian.
For confirming your age, copies of documents like Birth Certificate(Minor), Passport, Citizenship and other applicable documents can be requested so have it with them during audition.
Note: All Information taken from Nepal Idol Official Website.
Get all your answers about more in here: >> Nepal Idol FAQ <<