Difference between Hosted & Non-Hosted Adsense Accounts
Hosted And Non-Hosted Adsense Account
There are two types of Adsense accounts, the first one is the Hosted Adsense Account and the other is the Normal or Non-Hosted Adsense Account. This confusion occurs when your sign up for Adsense. o, today I am going to tell you the actual difference between these two accounts.
Hosted Adsense Account
Hosted Accounts are signed from Google Host Partnered sites for example Ex-BlogSpot or Blogger, Hubpages, and Youtube (Sites that let you apply for Adsense and use ad codes on their domain). In other words AdSense accounts signed up through google hosted sites are Hosted Adsense accounts.
Feature Of Adsense Adsense Account
– Easy to approve
– Earn through Blogger – No investment is needed creating an account is free.
– Earn money with Youtube and with Youtube live events too.
– You can use it only on Websites that are hosted by Google.
– Alternative – Hosted To Non-Hosted Upgrade Is Possible.
Non-Hosted Adsense Account Home Page
Normal Or Non-Hosted Adsense Account
This account can be used on any site. It’s very difficult to approve a non-hosted or publisher account but once your account got approved it cannot be easily blocked. You can also use it on Windows apps and mobiles to earn money. Features Of Normal Adsense Account
– It lets you earn money from Youtube and as well as from Youtube live events too.
– You can use it on any Website. It doesn’t matter whether the site is hosted by Google or not.
– You can also use it on Windows apps and mobiles to earn money.