Need Shram Swikirti to work abroad? Apply online from your home in Nepal. It’s easy and convenient.
Department of Foreign Employment las started accepting application online through which you can easily apply and get your foreign employment card.
Unlike Online Driving License application which has a limit, Foreign Employment Application is available to all and can be applied at anytime.
Introduction to Shram Swikirti in Nepal
Shram Swikirti is a work permit issued by the Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE) which is required for Nepalese citizens to work in foreign countries.
You need an account in Foreign Employment Information Management Systemt FEIMS and then you can send an online application.
You will need to pay for Shram Swikriti
|Under||Department of Foreign Employment|
|Welfare Fund||Rs 1500|
|Payment Required||1. Insurance|
2. Welfare Fund
|Biometrics||Visit Office (New Work Permit)|
What Documents are required to apply for Online Shram Swikirti in Nepal?
The documents required to apply for shram swikriti online in Nepal are listed below.
- Digital Passport Size photo
- Visa Copy
- Passport (Employment Contract)
- Embassy Letter
- Picture of your checkbook’s front cover or screenshot of bank account opening emails
- Previous Employment Contract (if available)
- Visa Verification Letter (If you have one)
- Other Supporting Documents
Shram Swikriti Fee
You are required to pay for shram swikriti, and here is the list of payment for Insurance and Walfare fund according to age.
|Age||2.5 years Premium||Walfare Fund|
|18 – 35 years||रू 3708||रू 1500|
|36 – 50 years||रू 4531||रू 1500|
|51 – 64 years||रू 5463||रू 1500|
How to Create an Account in FEIMS for Shram Swikriti?
To create an account in FEIMS, follow the steps listed below.
- Go to https://feims.dofe.gov.np.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your Passport Number, and click on Next.
- Choose your Birth Date and click on the register button.
- Enter your Email address Or Mobile number, and you will receive an OTP code.
- Check your mobile or email for OTP, type it, and click on verify.
- Now, You will get an email with your username and password.
Process to Apply for Shram Swikriti Online
The process to apply for shram swikriti online is listed below.
- Login: Visit and log in to you FEIMS account, using your account create. If you do not have an account yet then follow the steps given above to create one.
- Apply For Work Permit: After logging in you will see Apply for Work Permit, click on it to start the application process.
- Fill Citizenship Info: You are required to fill information such as your citizenship details and passport details.
- Bank Information: All Nepalese citizens who whishes to work abroad are required to have a bank account, entter your bank details.
- Family information: Enter your family details
- Academic Information: Enter you education details
- Type of work permit: “Choose New Work Permit” if this is your first Shram Swirkiti certificate.
- Visa Details: Enter all information as entered in your visa, as these are checked throughly.
- Upload Documents: Upload all the document listed in JPG, PNG, or PDF format and should be less than 5mb in size.
- Payment: You are required to pay for Foreign employment welfare funds and Insurance, which can be paid online using digital wallets in Nepal.
- Preview and Confirm: Finally check if all the information you’ve entered is correct then simply click on “Confirm.”
After this all you need to do is wait for you application’s approval.
Online application for Shram Swikrit is easy and quick process but you will need to prepare all the documents, complete orientation and medical in advance.
Payment such as Insurance and Walfare funds can be paid through digital wallets in Nepa.